How to apply Seventy7 Nails Nail Polish Strips
1. Start with clean hands! For maximum adhesion, make sure to wash your hands to remove any oils, dirt, dust, etc.
2. Choose the correct size strip for the nail you're working on. All packs come with 16 strips, so sizing won't be a problem!
3. Push the cuticle back a bit to allow for the most surface area to work with
4. Remove the clear plastic film - if you don't remove this protective film, your nail polish strip won't lay smoothly!
5. Apply the strip as close to the cuticle as possible without laying it on top of the cuticle. If you go over the nail edge, your nail polish strip will lift!
6. Once in place, use your finger to press down all over the nail - use the flat end of the cuticle pusher to work the edges! Getting your strips to lay nice and smooth is the key to a long lasting look!
7. File the excess from the free edge. Try to use only a downward motion and pay attention to any possible lifting.
8. No top coat needed, but you can use your favorite top coat to add an extra layer of protection if you want!